Course and Fund Request Information
COURSES REQUESTED FOR THIS SEMESTER: Traineeship funds are available only for classes leading to certification in special education/IECE.
You can add multiple courses by clicking on the plus sign at the end of each line item.
Required Documents that must be enclosed with this application:
- A copy of your curriculum contract or program of study plan, SIGNED by your
- A copy of your current teaching certificate.
*Once your Principal verifies your information, you will receive an automated email.
My signature indicates:
- That all of the information provided is accurate and that I am a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the
- That I am NOT a recipient of any other traineeship, stipend, scholarship, fellowship, or grant for tuition for
the courses applied for funding under the Traineeship Program.
- That the tuition for the courses I am applying for is not covered by any other source/financial aid.
- That upon completion of the Traineeship/certification program, I will continue to teach in Kentucky in the
position for which I was funded for the number of semesters that I received funding.
- Grades must be submitted by the due date listed on the kytraineeship.org website.
- Notify the Traineeship in writing (email) immediately if you have dropped a funded course.
- Notify us in writing (email) if you would like to change a class for which you have already applied. The change must be approved for funding.
- Traineeship must receive a copy of your current certificate (Emergency, Probationary, or Temporary Provisional) in a timely manner.